— Highlights —
・Escape the hustle and bustle of downtown Singapore and unwind in a showpiece of garden artistry that presents the plant kingdom in a whole new way.
・Explore the three different waterfront gardens – Bay South, Bay East and Bay Central and sharpen your knowledgde about both temperate climate plants and tropical forests.
・Step into the largest glass greenhouse in the world - the Flower Dome, and be amazed by changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid regions.
・Take a gentle stroll through the Supertree Grove, and stand in awe by 16-storey manmade trees.
— What You Can Expect —
Home to the world’s largest greenhouse, tallest indoor waterfall and a forest of 16-story manmade trees, Singapore’s Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for both local and international visitors alike.
Embark on a journey amidst fauna and flora from all over the globe and stand in awe by some the world’s most incredible manmade structures. Stand next to the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, stroll along the beautiful waterfront gardens of Bay South, Bay East and Bay Central, or enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist, to take in stunning mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems.
If you are planning a visit to the Lion's City, make sure to add Singapore's national garden to your list!
— Important Info —
• Valid Until: Printed on Voucher
• Service Hours: 9am - 9pm
• Location: 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
• Closure Dates:
1. Cloud Forest：Jan 16, Feb 27, March 27, Apr 17, May 15, June 12, July 10, Aug 28, Sept 25, Oct 16, Nov 06, Dec 11.
2. Flower Dome：Jan 17, Feb 28, March 28, Apr 18, May, June 13, July 11, Aug 29, Sept 26, Oct 17, Nov 07, Dec 2.
— Additional Info —
• Make sure to provide your full name as written on your travel document/passport.
— How To Redeem Your Voucher —
• You must print and show your voucher to receive your ticket.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
flower dome OR cloud forest
flower dome AND cloud forest