Please try a different destination, keyword or product number.
• Stroll through charming Nami Island’s tree-lined roads
•Delight in European-style architecture in quaint Petite France
•Take in views of the Bukhanggang River
•Ride the popular Gangchon Rail Bike
－What You Can Expect －
Revel in rustic French culture and design in Petite France. Find delicious French bites and European inspired shops.
Take a short ferry ride to Nami Island and explore at your own pace. Be enthralled by Nami Island’s picturesque views of lush forests.
At Gangchon Rail Park, hop on the popular Rail Bike and pedal along old railroad tracks while you take in the lovely Bukhangang River scenery. If you’re looking for a rural getaway day from Seoul, this day tour to Nami Island, Petite France and Gangchon Rail Park is the perfect opportunity.
• Meeting time and points:
7:30am: Hyundai Department Store (Sinchon Branch)
8:00am: Seoul Station (Close to SA Cafe)
8:15am: McDonald's, Myeongdong Subway Station (Exit 4)
8:30am: Hello APM, Dongdaemun Subway Station
On weekends, meeting time will be 1 hr earlier
• Duration: ~8 hrs
• Returning Time: 7:00pm
•Returning Point: Seoul Station
• Vehicle Type: dependent on number of travelers
－Additional Information －
• Minimum of 4 people are required to book tour
• Tour is not available during weekends and holidays
• Lunch is Korean spicy stir-fried chicken with rice cake
• If you have any dietary restrictions, be sure to notify us so we can best accommodate you
|Cancellation dates||Cancellation fee|
|15 11 days prior to travel date||0%|