－ Highlights －
• Explore the moon-like landscape and unusual rock formations of Yehliu.
• Experience traditional Chinese and Japanese folklore in Jiufen - a quaint mining village in the mountains near Taipei.
• Walk around in narrow alleys lit red by beautiful Chinese lanterns at night.
• Make and taste your very own Taiwanese snack.
－ What You Can Expect －
Already spent some time in Taipei, and looking for a different experience? Take some advice from the locals, leave the big city behind and go on a spectacular day trip to the northeastern part of Taiwan. Once out of the city you’ll soon be amazed by the impressive mountain and ocean views this part of Taiwan has to offer. In the morning you will be heading for the moon-like landscape of Yehliu, where you can stand eye to eye with the famous "Queen’s Head" and explore other funky looking volcanic sculptures, created by mother nature.
Afterwards, your journey continues to a mystique tiny mountain village of Jiufen, nowadays well known for being the major inspiration for the famous anime "Spirited Away" to wander around the tiny streets. Tickle your taste buds with all kinds of traditional sweets and treats and get your hands on some Chinese or Japanese crafts.
Your last stop will be at Shifen where you can gaze upon some of the Northeast Coast’s most beautiful ocean views and take on the challenge of making your very own Taiwanese treat! The days fun comes to an end when you’ll be brought back to Taipei Main Station.
－ Important Info －
• Meeting Time: 8:50am
• Meeting Point: Taipei Main Station, East Gate 3
• Returning Point: Taipei Main Station
• Duration: 9 hrs
• Language: Chinese
－ Additional Info－
• Personal travel insurance: according to regulations, customers may purchase individual travel insurance of their own accord.
• Adult Tickets' prices are applicable to all ages.
|Cancellation dates||Cancellation fee|
|6 days prior to travel date||0%|