• Enjoy a guided tour of Singapore in an amphibious vehicle complete with professional guide.
• Sit back and relax as you cruise past some of Singapore’s top attractions such as City Hall and the Supreme Court.
• Learn more about Singapore's unique city culture and history with tours operating throughout the day.
• Ride both on land and in the water on this unique vehicle designed to give you a more close up view of all sides of the city.
－ What You Can Expect －
See Singapore from land and water with this truly unique city tour of one of Asia’s most exciting cities. You’ll start off with an exploration of Singapore’s inner city, home to some of its most iconic landmarks with a drive around places of interest such as Esplanade, Padang, the Supreme Court, City Hall and Singapore's War Memorial. After you've exhausted Singapore from land it’s time to take a splash down the waterfront for an entirely different perspective of this great city. This Vietnam War-era amphibious vehicle presents a great photo opportunity for visitors to the city state and brings a guaranteed promise of fun and excitement that you simply can’t miss!
－ Important Info －
・Valid Until: Printed on voucher.
- Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Sat - Sun: 9:30am - 5:30pm
・Location: City Tourist Hub Marina Square Shopping Mall (#01-221).
・Duration: Approx. 1 hr
・How to Get There: Take the MRT to City Hall Station.
－How to Redeem Your Voucher－
・You can show either a mobile voucher, or printed voucher along with a valid photo ID for this activity.
Captain Explorer DUKW
Chinese/ English Tour Guide
Food and drinks
Once your reservation has been confirmed, no refunds or amendments can be made to your booking. Please verify your booking before finalizing your purchase. All tickets are non-transferable and not permitted to be sold to others.
Please gather at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure. The bus will leave on time. Refunds will not be granted for late arrivals.
City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall (#01-221).