Stuck in perpetual wanderlust? Passionate about making a difference in the travel industry? Love working in a startup? If you find yourself violently nodding your head, you’re the person KKday is looking to hire! KKday, Asia’s largest travel experience provider, is expanding and we have full time and internship positions available for all travel lovers.
1. What is KKday?
KKday, Asia’s leading travel experience e-commerce platform, was launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan. Learn more about KKday.
KKday in the news: Techinasia / Yahoo! / Dealstreetasia / e27
2. Why Should You Join KKday?
- Working in a start up allows you to exercise your creativity and engage in groundbreaking work (which buffs up your portfolio, may we add)
- First hand travel tales from your desk partner (surfing tripadvisor has gone obsolete in KKday‘s office with the amount of travel experts we have)
- Work with colleagues who love exploring the world as much as you
- Pantry buffet — do we need to say more? Order whatever junk you want every month!
KKday provides you a fun and dynamic working environment and we don’t need words to convince you — see it to believe.
3. Who is KKday looking for?
Do you know a globetrotter absolutely ready to be part of KKday’s Singapore marketing team? Are you a jet-setter yourself? Whether you’re looking for a change in working environment or a fresh graduate with a youthful mind, as long as you’re zealous about exploring a territory unfamiliar to the company, KKday wants you!
Full time positions: