Simply show your voucher and rub shoulders with Japanese and international celebrities at the Tokyo branch of the world famous Madame Tussauds. Make great savings when purchasing your ticket with KKday.
• Get up close with your favorite celebrities such as Michael Jackson, Barack Obama, Steve Jobs, Beyonce, and Oshima Yuko from the Japanese pop group AKB48.
• Check out the world’s most famous musicians, athletes, and world leaders including British Prince heartthrob – Prince William.
• No ticket exchange necessary – quick and convenient access via your KKday voucher.
• End your trip with a visit to the on-site souvenir shop which offers a variety of celebrity merchandise and souvenirs!
－ What You Can Expect －
With branches all over the world Madame Tussauds Tokyo, located at DECKS Tokyo Beach is a great chance for you to get up close and personal not only with a number of world-famous superstars but also local Japanese heroes too! Split into 9 zones made up of celebrities, athletics and musicians, world leaders, and red carpet stars let the spotlight of the day be with you and take photos with your favourite celebs such as Johnny Depp, Michael Jackson, Barack Obama, Steve Jobs, Beyonce, David Beckham, Lionel Messi, Sakamoto Ryuichi, and many many more!
－ Important Info －
• Service hours: 11:00am – 8:00pm (last admission at 7:00pm)
• Service hours changes to 10:00am – 6:30pm (last admission at 6:00pm) for the following dates: Jul 22, Jul 29, Aug 11, Aug 20, Sept 2, Sept 16, Sept 23, Oct 7, 1Oct 21, Nov 3, Nov 23, Dec 2, Dec 16, Dec 23
• Ticket Type: Please print and show your voucher for entrance.
Madame Tussauds Tokyo admission
Types of Vouchers
Voucher will be sent via email. Please print it out for entrance
Please use the voucher on the correct reserved date and open time of the destination, otherwise it will be invalid.
Please have your KKday voucher print out and ready for verification.
Service closures will not be notified, please keep an eye on the official page to confirm.
Once the ticket is purchase, no refund or cancellation will be accepted.
Queuing up may be necessary during busy crowds.
Please have your KKday voucher print out and ready for identification purpose.
Tickets are strictly prohibited to be resold or reused.
Students (under the age of 12) needs to be accompanied by parent or guardian.
Please note of the business hours’ changes according to the Madame Tussauds Tokyo’s official page.