Please try a different destination, keyword or product number.
－ Highlights －
• Check out one of Broadway's hottest shows and enjoy the award-winning performances of the actors on stage.
• Choose from 5 different starting times and enjoy this film noir performance at your own pace.
• Move freely through the theater and decide where to go and what to see – a truly unique theater experience.
• Enjoy a post-show cocktail at the jazz-inspired Manderley Bar.
－What You Can Expect －
Written and created by British theater company, Punchdrunk. "Sleep No More" has quickly become one of New York's most talked about shows. After moving to New York in 2011, it soon gathered a significant amount of interest, becoming a standing show at Broadway.
Immerse yourself in the world of "Sleep No More" and freely roam the sets to take in each performance entirely at your own pace. There are five different performance times to chose from, starting from 6:00pm - 12:00am so you can start the show at a time that suits you. After the show has finished, treat yourself to a post-performance drink and stay on at the lively Manderley Bar.
－ Important Info －
• Show Times:
-Monday to Friday: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
-Saturday: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
-Sunday: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
• Departure Point: The McKittrick Hotel
530 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001, United States
• Duration: 3 hrs
• Audiences can get into the theater every 15 minutes, so there are 5 admission times for each performance.
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a traveler 18 years of age or above and a waiver will need to be filled out.
－ How to Redeem Your Voucher －
• Please print and show your voucher for ticket exchange.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
Monday to Wednesday