－ Highlights －
• Check out one of Broadway’s hottest show and enjoy the award-winning performances of the actors on stage.
• Choose from 5 different starting times and enjoy this film noir performance at your own pace.
• Move freely through the theatre and decide where to go and what to see – a truly unique theatre experience.
• Get discounted tickets, with the security of booking through a safe platform.
－What You Can Expect －
Written and created by British theatre company, Punchdrunk, Sleep No More has quickly become one of New York’s most talked about shows. Influenced Macbeth, and telling the story of Shakespeare’s class through the lens of a film noir movie, Sleep No More was moved to New York in 2011 where it soon gathered a significant amount of interest, becoming a standing show at Broadway. With performances lasting up to three hours, there are five arrival times for each performance ranging from 6:00pm - 12:00am whereby the audience can move freely through the epic world of the story at your own pace, choosing where to go and what to see. After admission, guests embark upon an individual journey and may stay inside the performance for as long as they wish. Following the culminating moment of the performance, guests are welcome to stay on at the Manderley Bar where the show can be discussed over a drink or two!
－ Important Info －
• Service Hours:
-Monday to Friday：7:00 pm － 8:00 pm
-Saturday：8:00 pm － 9:00 pm
-Sunday：7:00 pm － 8:00 pm
• Departure Point：The McKittrick Hotel
530 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001, United States
• Duration：3 hours
• Audiences can get into the theatre every 15 minutes, so there are 5 admission times for each performance.
• Any guests under the age of 16 years old need to be accompanied by a ticketed guardian or parent and a waiver will need to be filled out at the Office of House Management.
－ How to Redeem Your Voucher －
• Please print and show your voucher for the ticket exchange.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
Monday to Wednesday