— Highlights —
• Tokyo Sky Tree was listed as the tallest tower in Guinness World Records in 2011.
• Inclusive of Tobu Railway section-limited 1-Day Pass and JPY1000 worth of shopping vouchers (Terms & Conditions applies)
• Tokyo Sky Tree’s official webpage does not allow preordering for 450m Observatory admission tickets. Book yours in advance with KKday!
• Tobu Railway section-limited 1-Day Pass
• Skip the queues!
— Itinerary Details —
• Operating Hours: 8am - 10pm (Last entry at 9pm)
• This pass cannot be used during the Sumida River fireworks, New Years or other specific events.
• Address: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida, Tokyo 131-0045
• Ticket: Please print out a physical copy of your e-ticket for quick admission into Tokyo Sky Tree
Visit the tower right before sunset. You’ll get the opportunity to revel in Tokyo’s amazing cityscape against the horizon as the sun goes down. Following, enjoy the stunning night view that Tokyo has to offer — that’s 3 different vistas in 1 ticket!
— More About Tokyo Sky Tree —
Tokyo Sky Tree is not all only about sightseeing. Standing at 634 metres in height, Tokyo Sky Tree holds a special meaning behind the number ‘634’ for the Japanese. The numbers are pronounced as ‘Musashi’ in Japanese, and it serves as a reminiscent of the Musashi Province that used to cover prominent areas such as Tokyo, Saitama, and part of Kanagawa Prefecture.
－ Important Notes－
Please bring your e-ticket to the designated location for an ticket exchange:
Tobu Tourist Service Centre (Asakusa station)
Operating Hours: 07:20 - 19:00
Closes Between: 30/12 – 03/01
Address: Central exit at Tobu Asakusa station (1 Chome-4 Hanakawado, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 111-0033)
Terms & Conditions for Shopping Vouchers:
The vouchers can only be used in 300 different stores within Tokyo Sky Tree except the following:
・Family Mart (B3F, 1F), Tourist Service Center (1F), TOBU Top Tours (3F)
・TOBU Card Counter (3F), TOBU Group tourist Plaza (5F)
・Sumida aquarium (4F), Postal Museum Japan (9F)
・Sumida Industry and Tourism Information Center Sumida City Point (5F)
・McDonald's (4F), Rokurinsha(the souvenir applies) (6F)
・SAGAWA Express (1F), Sale items
* Please refer to the Tokyo Sky Tree’s official site for more information.
• The railway ticket and shopping vouchers are allowed for usage immediately.
• Admission e-tickets into Tokyo Sky Tree observatory would require redemption for an official ticket. Please proceed to Tokyo Sky Tree’s ticket counter located on Level 4.
• If you are unable to visit Tokyo Sky Tree within the designated date, the unused ticket is still valid up to 30 days from the stated date. However, you will be required to queue up instead.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|