— Highlights —
• 450m observatory advance admission tickets only available from KKday!
• Just show your KKday ticket to skip past the long queues.
• Enjoy the incredible views over Tokyo from the world’s second tallest structure.
• Exclusively with KKday, receive a Tobu Railway section-limited day pass and 1000 yen worth of shopping vouchers to use inside Tokyo Skytree.
— What You Can Expect—
An unmissable experience from one of Tokyo’s must-visit, iconic landmarks. Take advantage of KKday’s offer of advance 450m observatory tickets, unavailable from the official website. In addition, by booking here in advance you’ll skip past the queues which can, at times, be up to an hour long, you’ll be looking out over Tokyo in no time, admiring the skyline and sights of Japan’s capital city.
— More About Tokyo Sky Tree —
Tokyo Sky Tree is not all only about sightseeing. Standing at 634 metres in height, Tokyo Sky Tree holds a special meaning behind the number ‘634’ for the Japanese. The numbers are pronounced as ‘Musashi’ in Japanese, and it serves as a reminiscent of the Musashi Province that used to cover prominent areas such as Tokyo, Saitama, and part of Kanagawa Prefecture.
— Important Info —
• Valid Until : 30 days from the stated date (Passes cannot be used during the Sumida River fireworks, New Years, or other specific events.)
• Service Hours: 08:00am - 10:00pm (Last entry is 09:00pm)
• Location: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida, Tokyo 131-0045
• Children under the age of 4 may participate for free.
• Shopping Vouchers: Vouchers can only be used in 300 different stores within Tokyo Sky Tree except the following:
1. Family Mart (B3F, 1F), Tourist Service Center (1F), TOBU Top Tours (3F)
2. TOBU Card Counter (3F), TOBU Group tourist Plaza (5F)
3. Sumida aquarium (4F), Postal Museum Japan (9F)
4. Sumida Industry and Tourism Information Center Sumida City Point (5F)
5. McDonald's (4F), Rokurinsha(the souvenir applies) (6F)
6. SAGAWA Express (1F), Sale items
• Please refer to the Tokyo Sky Tree’s official site for more information.
• The rail ticket and shopping vouchers are allowed for immediate usage.
• Rail tickets must be used on the day of exchange. It will become invalid thereafter.
— How to Redeem Your Voucher—
• Please print and show your voucher for quick admission into Tokyo Sky Tree.
• Please bring your voucher to the designated location for a ticket exchange:
Tobu Tourist Service Centre (Asakusa station.)
-Service Hours: 07:20am - 07:00pm
(Closed during the New Years Dec 30 – Jan 3.
- Address: Central exit at Tobu Asakusa station (1 Chome-4 Hanakawado, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 111-0033)
• If visits to Tokyo SkyTree are not used on the designated date, tickets will still be valid within 30 days from the designated date; however, it would require queueing in line.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|