－ Highlights －
• Enjoy Taiwan's No. 1 amusement and safari park
• Explore four zones including Arabian Kingdom and African Safari
• Head to the nearby Leofoo Resort Guanshi, a Greek-themed waterpark
－ What You Can Expect －
Visit Leofoo Village Theme Park at Hsinchu County, located two hours from Taipei. Enjoy the combination of both amusement park and zoo. Meet diverse animals such as zebras, lions, and giraffes on the African Safari. Encounter rare animals including white rhinoceros, American bisons, and meerkats.
Brave thrilling rides like Captain Cook’s Swinging Ship. Soar back and forth through the air. Scream your heart out on the Mighty Mountain Flume Adventure. Feel the adrenaline rush as your canoe drops from a three-story volcano. Go on a Taiwanese safari today!
－ Our Favorite Rides －
• Screaming Corridor
The first U-shaped suspension roller coaster in Asia. It reaches 122 km/h with 360° spiral acceleration and vertical dives bringing you unforgettable excitement and thrills. This was the choice for the Korean variety show, Running Man when it was filmed in Taiwan.
• Pagoda’s Revenge
This attraction takes you up 17 floors and drops you into a freefall. It shows you the magnificent view over the Leofoo Village and lets you experience the force of gravity.
• Nairobi Express
In addition to the rich wild animal resources, the Leofoo Village has the second-to-none, vintage, British steam train, taking visitors through the unique open herbivore area of the African Safari.
• Leofoo water park
Taiwan's first dual speed lazy river. It also features the first and only 15m tall slide in Taiwan, facilities for single or double water slide action. In the child-friendly water area, you can find an artificial wave pool, slides, and water cannons. Visitors of all ages will have a good time at Leofoo Water Park.
－ Important Info －
• Good For: Entry to both Leofoo Village and Leofoo Water Park
• Eligibility: Non-ROC (Taiwan) passport holders
• Valid Until: One year after the date of issuance
• Service Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Location: No.60, Gongzigou, Guanxi Township, Hsinchu County, Leofoo Village Theme Park
• How to Get There: For info about transport, check http://www1.leofoo.com.tw/village/en/Direction.aspx
• Please refer to open hour and maintenance announcements at the official website: http://www1.leofoo.com.tw/village/en/ParkHours.aspx
• The open hour of Leofoo Water Park is flexible every year. Please refer to the official website for further information.
• An additional fee of 200NTD will be applied for any unqualified child tickets upgrading to adult tickets.
－ How to Redeem Your Voucher －
• Please print and show your voucher for ticket exchange.
• Head to the Leofoo Village Customer Service Center.
|Cancellation dates||Cancellation fee|
Single-day admission (including Leofoo Water Park)
Consecutive two-day admission (including Leofoo Water Park)