Please try a different destination, keyword or product number.
• Enjoy the perfect day out at Taiwan's No. 1 amusement park with an exclusive discount price for non-Taiwanese travelers.
• Enjoy a hassle-free experience with no endless waiting line at the ticketing office.
• Walk with lions, swing with monkeys and get your blood pumping at The Ring of Fire!
• Tickets also include entry to next door's Leofoo Resort Guanshi, a Greek inspired waterpark.
• Conveniently located in Hsinchu (approx. 2 hrs from Taipei).
－What to Expect－
This ticket is your key to a full 1 or 2 days of fun at Taiwan’s most popular amusement park: Leofoo Village. Put on your cowboy boots, jump on your horse and have a drink at the saloon in the ‘Wild West’. Go on a magic carpet ride over the sandy desert in the ‘Arabian Kingdom’ or explore the Savannah and get up close with your favorite animals on an ‘African Safari’. With its 30 hair-raising attractions, a variety of water shows, parades and child-friendly area’s to explore, Leofoo Village and Guanshi Water Park offer a great time for both old and young alike. Save yourself the hassle and skip waiting in lines at the ticketing counter by purchasing your pass online! Non-ROC (Taiwan) travelers enjoy a discount when booking through KKday.
－ Our Favorite Rides －
• Screaming Corridor
The first U-shaped suspension roller coaster in Asia. It reaches 122 km/h with 360° spiral acceleration and vertical dives bringing you unforgettable excitement and thrills. This was the choice for the Korean variety show, Running Man when it was filmed in Taiwan.
• Pagoda’s Revenge
This attraction takes you up 17 floors and drops you into a freefall. It shows you the magnificent view over the Leofoo Village and lets you experience the force of gravity.
• Nairobi Express
In addition to the rich wild animal resources, the Leofoo Village has the second-to-none, vintage, British steam train, taking visitors through the unique open herbivore area of the African Safari.
• Leofoo water park
Taiwan's first dual speed lazy river. It also features the first and only 15m tall slide in Taiwan, facilities for single or double water slide action. In the child-friendly water area, you can find an artificial wave pool, slides, and water cannons. Visitors of all ages will have a good time at Leofoo Water Park.
－ Important Info －
• Good For: Entry to both Leofoo Village and Leofoo Water Park
• Eligibility: Non-ROC (Taiwan) passport holders
• Valid Until: One year after the date of issuance
• Service Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Location: No.60, Gongzigou, Guanxi Township, Hsinchu County, Leofoo Village Theme Park
• How to Get There: For info about transport, check http://www1.leofoo.com.tw/village/en/Direction.aspx
• Please refer to open hour and maintenance announcements at the official website: http://www1.leofoo.com.tw/village/en/ParkHours.aspx
• An additional fee of 200NTD will be applied for any unqualified child tickets upgrading to adult tickets.
－ How to Redeem Your Voucher －
• Please print and show your voucher for ticket exchange.
• Head to the Leofoo Village Customer Service Center.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
Single-day admission (including Leofoo Water Park)
Consecutive two-day admission (including Leofoo Water Park)