－ Highlights －
・Check out some of New York's finest museums and places of interest and make great savings over purchasing individual passes.
・With your New York CityPASS, you'll be able to skip the line at a number of attractions saving you time to explore more of NYC.
・Feel the aura of NYC from the Rockefeller Center's, 70 stories tall, Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
・Enjoy a cruise on the Hudson and check out the Manhattan skyline from the water.
－ What You Can Expect －
With so much to do and see in the Big Apple, the New York CityPASS is the most efficient and cost-effective way to see the sights of this great city. Skip the lines and get entry to some of New York's premier attractions such as the Empire State Building, Ellis Island, and the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Your pass is valid for 9 consecutive days starting on the first day of use, so there's no need to feel rushed. Your ticket also comes with a booklet packed with useful information, including opening hours, transportation and contact info, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to New York City. Simply present your pass booklet on your way into each attraction and you're free to explore!
－ Important Info －
・ The New York CityPASS is valid for 9 days from the date of first use. (Voucher validity: 21 days from chosen date).
・ The New York CityPASS grants you access to 6 of New York's top attractions with 3 Set Tickets and 3 Option Tickets:
3 Set Tickets
- Empire State Building - Day and Night Entry (must be on the same day)
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes skip-the-line admission, plus same day admission to The Met Cloisters and the Met Breuer)
3 Option Tickets
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck or Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (includes roundtrip cruises to Liberty and Ellis Islands, audio tours on both islands and Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission) or Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (Choice of Landmark Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise, Liberty Cruise, Landmark & Brooklyn Cruise or The Beast, a 30 minute racing powerboat ride)
- 9/11 Memorial Museum or the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
－ How To Redeem Your Voucher －
・Please print and show your voucher, along with a valid photo ID to exchange for your New York CityPass.
・Voucher Exchange Locations:
- American Museum of Natural History
Address: Central Park West at 79th Street
Phone: +1 212 769 5100
Hours: 10:00am - 5:45pm (May change during holidays)
- Empire State Building Observatory
Address: 350 Fifth Avenue at 34th Street
Phone: +1 877 NYC VIEW
Hours: 8:00am - 2:00am (Last entry time is 45 minutes before closing)
- Guggenheim Museum
Address: Fifth Avenue at 89th Street
Phone: +1 212 423 3500
Hours: Sundays to Wednesdays and Fridays are 10:00am - 5:45pm, Saturday is 10:00 am - 7:45pm
Note: The museum is closed on Thursdays, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
- Top of the Rock
Address: 30 Rockefeller Plaza
Phone: +1 212 698 2000
Hours: 8:00am - 00:00am (Last entry time is 11:00 pm)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Address: 1000 Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street
Phone: +1 212 535 7710
Hours: Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:30am - 5:30pm, Friday and Saturday 9:30am - 9:00pm.
Note: The museum is closed on Mondays
- Circle Line Harbor Cruise
Address: Pier 83 at West 42nd Street and 12th Avenue
Phone: +1 212 563 3200
Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Note: Cruise will not run on Christmas and January 1st, opening hours may change during holidays
- Statue of Liberty
Address: Battery Park, southernmost tip of lower Manhattan from gangway 5
Phone: +1 201 604 2800
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Closed on Christmas
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
Address: 180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007
Hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum
Address: Pier 86, W 46th St & 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
|7 days or more prior to travel date||0%|