－ Highlights －
• Take in stunning bird's-eye views of the New York City skyline with the best views of Central Park.
• Enjoy the Empire State Building in all weathers with its indoor and outdoor viewing decks.
• Check out the in-house exhibitions to learn more about the history of one of the world's most iconic buildings.
• Relive some of your favorite movie moments from "Sleepless in Seattle" and "King Kong."
－ What You Can Expect －
Your admission ticket takes you to the 86th-floor, at 1,050 feet (320 meters) and the glass-enclosed area is reached by high-speed automatic elevators. From the observation deck, you'll be treated to spectacular indoor and outdoor views of Manhattan including Central Park, Times Square, the Flatiron Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty and so much more.
• Opening Hours：
8:00am - 2:00am
Last elevators to the top are at 1:15am
12/26－12/30: 7:00am - 1:00am
New Year's Eve: 7:00am - 10:00pm
• Location: 350 Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY 10118
－ Additional Info －
• No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Admission tickets to 102nd Floor Observatory Deck are sold at the observatory ticket office (2nd floor of the building). Admission costs USD15.00 in addition to regular admission tickets.
－ How To Redeem Your Voucher－
• Please print and show your voucher for this activity.
• Please exchange your voucher at Visitor Center Ticket Office on the 2nd floor. Show the voucher and picture ID to staff and get tickets.
• Your voucher can be redeemed within 21 days of the originally selected date.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
|6 days or more prior to travel date||0%|
Admission Ticket Only