• Maximize your savings by choosing either the one or two day pass for extra flexibility
• Pay a visit to Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Science Museum, the HEP Five Ferris Wheel, Umeda Sky Building and other Osaka top tourist sites
• Make the most out of unlimited access to the city's subway, tramway and bus system
－What You Can Expect－
If you’re going to be in Osaka for one or two days, then the Osaka Amazing Pass will be perfect for you. This all-inclusive pass allows you entry to over 30 of Osaka's top attractions, with unlimited access to city transportation. Simply choose your pass for a duration of either one or two days and get going!
Go on a trip to Osaka's renowned castle and science museums. See the amazing city skyline from up high at the HEP Five Ferris Wheel and the Floating Garden Observatory. You can also opt for a cruise on the Tombori River to view Dotonbori's famous billboards.
Make the most out of your trip and get an Osaka Amazing Pass!
－ Important Info －
- 1 Day Pass: A one-day pass is valid from 5:00am on the day first used until 4:59am on the next day, not for 24 hours from the time first used. For the use of transport facilities, it starts from the first train and ends at the last train on the day of use.
- 2 Day Pass: A two-day pass can be used from 5:00am on the day first used until 4:59am 2 days later, not for 48 hours from the time first used. For the use of transport facilities, it starts from the first train and ends until the last train of the following day.
- 1 Day Pass: Unlimited rides on the Osaka Municipal Subway and Bus Lines, New Tram, and Hankyu, Hanshin, Keihan, Kintetsu and Nankai trains running in Osaka City for one day. Excludes JR Lines and use from Nankai Line Kansai International Airport Station.
- 2 Day Pass: Unlimited rides on the Osaka Municipal Subway and Bus Lines, New Tram, for two days. Excludes JR Lines and use from Nankai Line Kansai International Airport Station.
－ How to Redeem Your Ticket －
Print and show your voucher to one of the following locations to exchange for your Osaka Amazing Pass:
・Osaka Kansai International Airport (KIX) Terminal 1: Easygo H.I.S. Ticket Counter, Arrivals Hall (1F)
- Opening Hours: 8:30am - 10:00pm
- Telephone: 080-4011-8818
・Nagoya Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO) Terminal 2: Easygo Ticket Counter, Arrivals Hall (2F)
- Opening Hours: 9:30am - 10:00pm
- Telephone: 080-3724-1549
Please do not go ahead with this booking if you are not able to pick up your pass. Please also consider time required to pass through immigration, baggage claim and customs.
|Cancellation dates||Cancellation fee|
OSAKA AMAZING 1-day PASS
OSAKA AMAZING 2-day PASS