Please try a different destination, keyword or product number.
• Choose the duration of your pass for extra flexibility and select either the 1 or 2 days pass giving you entry to over 30 of Osaka’s best tourist sites
• Pay a visit to Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Science Museum, the HEP FIVE Ferris Wheel, Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory, and more all covered by your pass.
• Discover Osaka at your own pace and make a huge saving on buying individual tickets to each attraction.
• Receive truly unlimited use of the subway, tramway, and bus system within Osaka also included with the pass.
－What You Can Expect－
If you’re going to be in Osaka for one or two days, the Osaka Amazing Pass is just the pass for you. Allowing you to get free entry to over 30 of Osaka’s best attractions, you’ll also get unlimited access to the city’s subway, tramway, and bus systems. Simply choose your pass for a duration of either 1 or 2 days and get going! Choose from some of the city’s most iconic landmarks and places of interest such as the Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Science Museum, HEP FIVE Ferris Wheel, Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory, and more all covered by your pass. Alternatively, take a gentle cruise on the Tombori River, a great way to see the city. The Osaka Amazing Pass is simply the best all-inclusive pass for those looking to explore Japan’s second largest city!
－ Important Info －
- 1 Day Pass: A one-day pass is valid from 5:00am on the day first used until 4:59am on the next day, not for 24 hours from the time first used. For the use of transport facilities, it starts from the first train and ends at the last train on the day of use.
- 2 Day Pass: A two-day pass can be used from 5:00am on the day first used until 4:59am 2 days later, not for 48 hours from the time first used. For the use of transport facilities, it starts from the first train and ends until the last train of the following day.
- 1 Day Pass: Unlimited rides on the Osaka Municipal Subway and Bus Lines, New Tram, and Hankyu, Hanshin, Keihan, Kintetsu and Nankai trains running in Osaka City for one day. Excludes JR Lines and use from Nankai Line Kansai International Airport Station.
- 2 Day Pass: Unlimited rides on the Osaka Municipal Subway and Bus Lines, New Tram, for two days. Excludes JR Lines and use from Nankai Line Kansai International Airport Station.
－ How to Redeem Your Ticket －
Please bring your KKday Voucher to one of the following locations to exchange for your Osaka Amazing Pass:
・Osaka Kansai International Airport (KIX) Terminal 1: Easygo H.I.S. Ticket Counter, Arrivals Hall (1F)
- Opening Hours: 8:30am - 10:00pm
- Telephone: 080-4011-8818
・Nagoya Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO) Terminal 2: Easygo Ticket Counter, Arrivals Hall (2F)
- Opening Hours: 9:30am - 10:00pm
- Telephone: 080-3724-1549
・If you are not able to pick up your pass at one of these locations during their respective opening times, please do not go ahead with this booking. (Please also consider time required to pass through Immigration, Baggage Claim, and Customs).
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
OSAKA AMAZING 1-day PASS
OSAKA AMAZING 2-day PASS