• Maximize your savings by choosing either the one or two day pass for extra flexibility
• Pay a visit to Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Science Museum, the HEP Five Ferris Wheel, Umeda Sky Building and other Osaka top tourist sites
• Make the most out of unlimited access to the city's subway, tramway and bus system
－What You Can Expect－
If you’re going to be in Osaka for one or two days, then the Osaka Amazing Pass will be perfect for you. This all-inclusive pass allows you entry to over 30 of Osaka's top attractions, with unlimited access to city transportation. Simply choose your pass for a duration of either one or two days and get going!
Go on a trip to Osaka's renowned castle and science museums. See the amazing city skyline from up high at the HEP Five Ferris Wheel and the Floating Garden Observatory. You can also opt for a cruise on the Tombori River to view Dotonbori's famous billboards.
Make the most out of your trip and get an Osaka Amazing Pass!
－ Important Info －
- 1 Day Pass: A one-day pass is valid from 5:00am on the day first used until 4:59am on the next day, not for 24 hours from the time first used. For the use of transport facilities, it starts from the first train and ends at the last train on the day of use.
- 2 Day Pass: A two-day pass can be used from 5:00am on the day first used until 4:59am 2 days later, not for 48 hours from the time first used. For the use of transport facilities, it starts from the first train and ends until the last train of the following day.
- 1 Day Pass: Unlimited rides on the Osaka Municipal Subway and Bus Lines, New Tram, and Hankyu, Hanshin, Keihan, Kintetsu and Nankai trains running in Osaka City for one day. Excludes JR Lines and use from Nankai Line Kansai International Airport Station.
- 2 Day Pass: Unlimited rides on the Osaka Municipal Subway and Bus Lines, New Tram, for two days. Excludes JR Lines and use from Nankai Line Kansai International Airport Station.
－ How to Redeem Your Ticket －
Print and show your voucher to one of the following locations to exchange for your Osaka Amazing Pass:
Please do not go ahead with this booking if you are not able to pick up your pass. Please also consider time required to pass through immigration, baggage claim and customs.
OSAKA AMAZING PASS
1 or 2 Day Osaka Amazing Pass
Transportation fees outside the valid areas and lines
Show an e-voucher
Please redeem the physical ticket with printed confirmation voucher at the designated location
Ticket Exchange Point 1
Kansai International Airport (KIX)
Terminal 1 Arrivals Hall 1F
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun08:30 ~ 22:00
Ticket Exchange Point 2
Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO)
Terminal 2 Arrivals Hall 2F
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun09:30 ~ 22:00
Important Booking Information
Validity: 2017-05-01 2018-04-30
This pass is only for non-Japanese nationals.
Children under the age of 3 can enter most of the attractions free of charge. This policy may be subject to change. Please check the official Osaka Amazing Pass website for the most recent policies.
Use the automatic ticket gate or bus’s payment machine when taking trains or buses.
Simply show your Osaka Amazing Pass at the entrance of each facility to enter free of charge.
When you use your pass at the ticket gate/machine of trains and buses, the date which the pass can be used will be printed on the back of the pass. If you want to visit a facility before your first ride, staff will write the date on the back of the card.
To use Kintetsu or Nankai special express trains with reserved seats, you will need to pay an additional fee.
Facility opening hours are subject to change. For details, please confirm with each facility.
Certain special exhibits will require an additional fee. For details, please confirm with each facility.
Refunds will not be given after usage of the pass, even if some of the transportation services are suspended, or temporary closure of facilities.
Once your reservation has been confirmed, no refunds or amendments can be made to your booking. Please verify your booking before finalizing your purchase.
When a discrepancy is found in the flight details provided, we will use the information found by the suppliers as the primary resource.
To ensure the smooth flow of ticketed passengers, we will not be accepting any orders within 48hrs of departure. (Service hours excluding weekends.)
Tickets may not be used at Kansai-Kuko Station.
The two day pass may not be used on the Japanese National Railway.