— Highlights —
• Go on a relaxing Gangchon Rail Bike ride along the serene mountains
• Marvel at the gardens in bloom found in The Garden of Morning Calm
• Enjoy a sumptuous meal included in the package
— What You Can Expect—
Take in the spectacular scenery at Gangchon Rail Park, where you can pedal along the old Mugunghwa train tracks. Gaze at the mountainous landscape as you traverse through tunnels filled with colorful lights and sounds.
Have a flavorful barbecue lunch before heading to Nami Island. Treat yourself to a quiet respite just an hour away from Seoul. This idyllic destination is a famous location for K-dramas like Winter Sonata. Bike around and take pictures of chestnut tree-lined roads.
Explore one of Korea's major botanical gardens. The Garden of Morning Calm attracts over 700,000 tourists every year. Learn more about Korea's local flowers and plants. Don't miss the captivating view of the gardens as they are adorned with neon lights at nighttime.
Discover the charm of Korea's countryside in this tour of Nami Island and The Garden of Morning Calm.
— Important Info —
7:00am: CU Convenience Store (near Hongdae Station, Exit 3)
7:45am: Fountain across New World Department (Myeongdong)
・Duration: ~12 hrs
・Return Information: 7:00pm: Downtown Seoul
・Vehicle Type: Dependent on number of travelers
－Additional Info －
· Free admission for children under age 3, must be traveling with an adult and must not occupy a seat. Maximum of 1 child per group.
· Guests cannot choose breakfast selections on-site due to limited food and drink options. If you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian, etc.), individual pre-packed breakfasts are allowed. Meal services will not provided for children traveling for free.
－How to Redeem Your Voucher－
· Show e-voucher as you board the shuttle for admission.
|Cancellation dates||Cancellation fee|
|21 11 days prior to travel date||0%|
Bicycle for three
Bicycle for two