－ Highlights －
・Embark on an exciting wildlife adventure, aboard the Safari Tram and learn more about your favorite animals from your experienced and knowledgeable tram guide.
• Interact with thousands of animals while exploring the 6 geographical zones of the world’s first night zoo.
• Listen out for the sounds of the forest – rushing water, singing insects, and the occasional calls of animals with this unique multi-sensory adventure.
• Enjoy the Creatures of the Nights Show, a 20-minute animal extravaganza featuring the best night-time superstars who will show off their skills.
－ What You Can Expect －
Right after dark, that is the moment you should make your way to the Singapore Zoo! See how thousands of nocturnal animals awake and start their ‘daily’ rituals, while enjoying an interesting night safari tram ride that takes you across 6 geographical zones of the world.
Get up real close with your favorite nocturnal animals in their naturalistic habitats, and look out for the free-ranging ones, they might just be an arm’s length away from you!
For the active travelers, there are four walking trails you can explore too: Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby.
－ Important Info －
・Valid Until: Printed on voucher. Please redeem your tickets before the stated date.
・Service Hours: 7:15pm - 12am
・Latest Entry: 11:15pm
・Location: 80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
・How To Get There:
1. Take the MRT to Ang Mo Kio station and transfer to Bus 138 towards the zoo.
2. Take the MRT to Choa Chu Kang station and transfer to Bus 927 towards the zoo.
— Additional Info —
・Creatures of the Night Show Times:
Daily at 7:30pm / 8:30pm/ 9:30pm / 10:30pm
(Fri, Sat & Eves of Public Holidays are weather dependent.)
・The show is on a first come first serve basis. Please arrive 30mins in advance.
・Children are welcomed to enter at $1/child.
－How To Redeem Your Voucher －
・Please print and show your voucher, along with a valid photo ID of you (passport) at the counters for a physical ticket.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|