• World’s best rainforest zoo, over 300 different species of animals
• Ideal for family outings
Since 1973, Singapore Zoo is famous for the most beautiful wildlife park settings in the world —animals roam freely in open habitats, allowing visitors to experience wildlife in its own natural environment. With over 300 different species, of which 16% are considered endangered, the Singapore Zoo attracts over one million visitors annually.
• Operating Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm
• Address: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
1. Take the MRT to Ang Mo Kio station and transfer to Bus138 towards the zoo.
2. Take the MRT to Choa Chu Kang station and transfer to Bus 927 towards the zoo.
— Redemption Details —
Please present a physical copy of your e-ticket and scan the QR Code for entry into the zoo.
Singapore Zoo admission with park train
Types of Vouchers
Please use the voucher on the correct reserved date and open time of the destination, otherwise it will be invalid.