Please try a different destination, keyword or product number.
－ Singapore Zoo —
• World’s best rainforest zoo, over 300 different species of animals
• Ideal for family outings
Since 1973, Singapore Zoo is famous for the most beautiful wildlife park settings in the world —animals roam freely in open habitats, allowing visitors to experience wildlife in its own natural environment. With over 300 different species, of which 16% are considered endangered, the Singapore Zoo attracts over one million visitors annually.
Boasting over 40 animal feeding sessions, photo opportunities, shows and rides, the fun never ends at Singapore Zoo!
For early risers, you’ll want to make time for our award-winning Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife program not available anywhere else in Asia. Not only will you be treated to a scrumptious international buffet experience, but you’ll also be having it in the company of our family of free-ranging orang utans. In fact, we are the first zoo in the world with a free-ranging orang utan habitat that features the charismatic apes in natural surroundings.
• For Sale to Tourist Only.
• Operating Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm
• Address: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
1. Take the MRT to Ang Mo Kio station and transfer to Bus138 towards the zoo.
2. Take the MRT to Choa Chu Kang station and transfer to Bus 927 towards the zoo.
— Important Info —
・ Singapore Zoo With Tram Ride Ticket
One of the best ways to experience our park is to take our tram ride.
・Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife +Ticket
- Dining place: Ah Meng Restaurant
- Breakfast Time: 9.00am – 10.30am
( Last seating is at 10.00am.)
— Redemption Details —
Please present a physical copy of your e-ticket and scan the QR Code for entry into the zoo.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|