Please try a different destination, keyword or product number.
－ Highlights －
• See Jiufen; the town rumored to have inspired Miyazaki’s ‘Spirited Away’
• Check out the unusual geological landscapes at Yehliu Geopark
• Set off your own Chinese sky lantern in charming Shifen
• Easily and comfortably tour Taiwan attractions, just one hour from Taipei
－ What You Can Expect －
Head out from Taipei to the charming Taiwan northern coast. Take a day tour to Yehliu Geopark, famed for its unusual rock formations including the iconic 'Queen’s Head'.
Visit the quaint village of Shifen. Wander along the old train tracks and winding lanes before stopping to release a sky lantern.
Eat your way through Jiufen with delicious street food. Work off your meal by climbing the twisting stone steps for striking views in this former mining village. See some of the most popular attractions in Taiwan, all in one day, with your own guide and driver.
• Meeting Time: 8:45am
• Meeting Point: East Gate 1, Taipei Main Station
• Duration: ~8 hrs
• Returning Time: ~5:30pm
• Returning Point: Taipei Main Station
• Vehicle Type: dependent on number of travelers
• Guide Language: English
－ Additional Info －
Same pricing for adults and children
|Cancellation dates||Cancellation fee|
|4 11 days prior to travel date||0%|