－ Package Features －
• A convenient alternative for tourists travelling between multiple stops
• Ideal for travellers on a tight budget
• Online booking is available
JR Japan Rail Pass offers unlimited usage of all trains in the Japan Railways Group, except the NOZOMI trains on Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen. Besides the railway trains, the pass also provides unlimited usage of JR buses on local and selected highway lines. Services for ferries travelling between Miyajima and Miyajimaguchi are available as well.
－ Eligibility －
This pass is only applicable for non-Japanese travellers who:
• Have their passports bearing stamps or stickers stating “Stay for sight-seeing”
• Have the "Temporary Visitor" status
• Non-Japanese Resident (Travellers with dual citizenship statuses will be required to provide proof: ‘Right of Permanent Residence.’)
• This offer is NOT applicable for travellers who have "Trainee," "Entertainer," or "Reentry Permit" status.
－ Pricing Terms and Conditions －
• Adult: Age 12 and above
• Child: Ages between 6 – 11
*Note: An adult can accompany 2 children (under age of 6) with them for free, but no additional seat will be provided.
－ Expiry Date －
• Valid for 7/14/21 consecutive days starting on the date of your first usage.
• Valid within three months of the date the order was issued.
－ Instruction －
• (Availability) Please refer to the official website:
• (MCO Exchange Locations)
All major JR stations in Japan.
For further information:
－ Ticket Pick-Up Points －
TW) For Taiwan Travellers：By post
While booking, please provide the following details:
1. Traveller’s Chinese name
2. Traveller’s phone number
3. The address for your pre-pass to be delivered to
4. Travelling date to Japan
*Note: Your English name must be provided as per stated on your passport (in CAPITALS)
HK) Hong Kong Travellers: Office pick-up
Service Hours: Monday - Friday 09:30 - 18:30
Address: Rm 3902-03, Singga Commercial Centre, Connaught Road West 144-151, Hong Kong
Address: Subway Sai Ying Pun Station Exit B3
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
|0 days or more prior to travel date||10%|