－ Highlights －
• Leave for a two day trip to stand next to one of the world's most mesmerizing natural wonders: the Niagara Falls.
• Enjoy an exquisitely planned trip, including convenient pick up and drop off at New York or New Jersey.
• Learn more about Native American's culture and history with the spectacular Thundering Water Cultural Show.
• Build mist-covered memories that will last a lifetime, by taking an adventurous ride on the 'Maid of the Mist'.
－ What You Can Expect －
Leave from New York or New Jersey on a two day tour to stand eye to eye with of one of North America's most powerful waterfalls. On your way to the iconic Niagara Falls, you'll learn everything about the art of glassmaking at the Corning Glass Museum, while at night you can sharpen your knowledge of Native American's culture and traditions with the Thundering Water Cultural Show.
On the next day, you will have the chance to hear the thundering roar of 600,000 gallons of water falling right before your eyes, and feel the mighty rush of the mist on your face aboard the famous 'Maid of the Mist'.
Your adventure comes to an end when you'll be conveniently brought back to one of the drop off locations in New York or New Jersey.
－ Important Info －
• Meeting Time: 7:00am - 8:45am
• Meeting & Returning Points: 6 points to choose; please refer to (Meeting & Returning Points), and assign the points when booking.
• Duration: 2 days 1 night
－ Meeting & Returning Points－
7:00am or 9:00pm
133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
(In front of the Flushing Mall)
7:00am or No Drop Off
6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220
8:00am or 8:00pm
75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002 (Chinatown (Manhattan NYC) - Manhattan)
8:15am or 7:45pm
Jersey City, NJ
125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310
（In Front of Acme Market ）
8:45am or Between 7:15 - 7:30pm
828 US-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054
(In Front of Top Quality Food Market)
• Please inform us in advance of any individual bookings wishing to be seated on the same bus.
• This is a group tour, you will enjoy the tour with other travelers.
－How to Redeem Your Voucher－
• You can show either a mobile voucher, or printed voucher for this activity
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
|14 days or more prior to travel date||0%|
Single individual room
Two people per room
Three people per room
Four people per room