－ Highlights －
• Visit historical landmarks in both Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia
• Learn about the nation's path to independence at the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
• Discover a wealth of landmarks at Washington, D.C. such as the Lincoln Memorial
• See Washington, D.C. by boat on a Potomac River Cruise
－ What You Can Expect －
Go on a trip packed full of history and culture by visiting the most famous landmarks on the East Coast of the United States. Visit one of America's oldest institutions, the Ivy League Princeton University. Discover the rich history behind the city of Philadelphia. Tour the prestigious Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were signed. Stand before the symbol of American Independence at the Liberty Bell.
Arrive in the capital of Washington, D.C. Stop at the most visited Memorial sites such as Jefferson Memorial, the main writer behind the Declaration of Independence. Honor fallen soldiers at the Korean War Veterans Memorial and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. End the day with a visit to the White House, the official residence and office of the President of the United States.
－ Important Info－
• Meeting Time: 7:00am－12:00am, please refer "Meeting/Return Time & Point" for more information.
• Duration: 2 days & 1 night
－ Meeting/Return Time & Point －
7:00am / 8:30pm: Flushing, NY
133-31 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 (In front of the Flushing Mall)
7:00am / no return stop: Brooklyn, NY
6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220 (HSBC Bank)
8:00am / 8:00pm: New York, NY
90 Bowery St, New York, NY 10002 (Manhattan)
8:10am / 6:15pm: Jersey City, NJ
2995 John F Kennedy Blvd W, Jersey City, NJ 07306 (White Castle)
8:40am / 6:30pm: 253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816(In front of the Voi Salon & Spa)
12:00pm / no return stop: Philadelphia, PA
21 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (Philadelphia Bourse)
－ Additional Info －
• Travelers joining the tour at Philadelphia Bourse will miss the visit to Princeton University
• There will be NO drop off at Philadelphia Bourse. The nearest drop off will be at the NJ Turnpike service area between exit 4 and 5. There will be no drop off in Brooklyn.
• Bus seatings are grouped according to booking. Please inform us in advance of any necessary seating arrangements.
• Child rates apply to those who are 0-12 yrs old. Please bring car seats with you for your infants during the tour.
• This is a group tour and you will be joined on the tour with travelers from different groups.
－ How to Redeem Your Voucher －
• You must print and show your voucher for this activity.
|Cancellation dates||Cancellation fee|
|14 days prior to travel date||0%|
Single individual room
Two people per room
Three people per room (Buy 2 get 1 free!!!)
Four people per room (Special: Buy 2 get 2 free!!!)