Please try a different destination, keyword or product number.
－ Starting Time：Flights are conducted daily between 9:00 and 18:00.
－ Departure Point
Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
New York, NY 10004
Pier 6 (2 Building North of Staten Island ferry and the East River)
－ Time Duration：12 - 15 minutes
－ Voucher Type：Printed Electronic Voucher
－ Highlights －
＃ Soar above Manhattan on a thrilling helicopter ride
＃ See Big Apple icons such as the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building
＃ Fly around the Statue of Liberty and see Lady Lib in all her glory
＃ Catch a glimpse of the world-famous Central Park
－ What You Can Expect －
New York City isn’t called the 'Big Apple' for nothing! This very popular tour provides awe-inspiring views of the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Departing from Pier 6, you will soar for 12 - 15 minutes above the famous Hudson River, and fly right by the magnificent Statue of Liberty, gateway to the city.
From your premium vantage point, look out for Governors and Ellis Islands and see Manhattan’s Financial District before cruising past the glinting angles of the NYC skyline. On this portion of the flight you'll see the Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings, as well as the USS Intrepid, to mention just a few. You will even catch a glimpse of the George Washington Bridge and the world-renowned Central Park before heading back to the heliport!
Let's escape New York's lines and crowds by taking to the skies!
－ What to Remember －
1. Each passenger needs to pay an additional heliport facility/security fee of 30 USD upon check-in.
2. Flights are conducted daily between 9:00 and 18:00. Your chosen flight time will be scheduled upon reconfirmation.
3. All passengers must bring a valid government-issued photo ID - a passport or driver's license.
4. All bags must be checked in with security.
5. Handbags or carry-on bags will not be allowed on the flight.
6. All passengers must pass through a metal detector.
7. Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed on board once they clear security.
8. All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions. (Passenger's weight can't be over 159 kilograms.)
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
|8 days or more prior to travel date||0%|