• Great for K-drama fans of Goblin: The Lonely and Great God
• Gangwondo's biggest cherry blossom festival!
• Inclusive of transport to and fro Seoul
— Tour Destinations —
• Gyeongpo Lake Cherry Blossom Festival
Surrounded by beautiful vistas, Gyeongpo Lake is an idyllic place for a peaceful stroll or bike tour. Especially gorgeous in spring as cherry blossoms shroud the lake in pink, be sure to catch this romantic atmosphere in Korea.
• Anmok Beach
Anmok Beach is one of the famous coffee street in Korea. You can enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the beautiful scenery of the East sea.
• Jumunjin Beach
Located in Gang-won at Gangneung's North Road, Jumunjin Beach was part of the iconic scene in Goblin: The Lonely and Great God. Known for its gorgeous beaches and blue waters, Jumunjin Beach offers visitors breathtaking views of otherworldly beauty.
— Important Info —
• Meeting Time and Point:
- 7:30am Hongda Station, Exit 8
- 8:00am Myeongdong Station, Exit 4
• Duration: 12 hrs
• Returning Time and Point: Arrive back in Seoul at approximately 7:30pm
• Vehicle Type: Based on number of passengers.
— How to Redeem Your Voucher —
• You must print and show your voucher for this activity.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
|4 days or more prior to travel date||0%|