• Enjoy the perfect introduction to Korea’s proud culinary traditions with this 90 minute, action-packed show.
• The non-verbal show and use of mime means you don’t need to be able to understand Korean to enjoy the show!
• Watch as the chefs rock the kitchen and play a collection of pots and pans to produce traditional Korean music.
• Enjoy an exclusive discount by buying online with KKday and have peace of mind with your booking.
－What You Can Expect－
An absolute must see on anyone’s Seoul itinerary, award-winning NANTA is Korea’s longest running show to date. This hilarious show is actually a play miming the story between three cooks and their struggle to prepare enough food for a wedding later that day. Dragging their unskilled nephew along, the team cook food at an almost impossible speed, making their way through the show by chopping, peeling, frying, and tossing. With the use of creative kitchen tools to produce traditional Korean samul nori music, NANTA is an experience of entertainment and culture fused into one. If that’s not enough, the show includes acrobatics and martial arts, captivating its audiences and giving the audience a taste of Korean culinary philosophy. With over 750,000 visitors enjoying NANTA every year in Korea’s capital, make sure you don’t miss out!
－ Important Info －
- Mon- Fri: 2:00pm, 8:00pm
- Sat- Sun and Holidays: 2:00pm, 5:00pm
(Week sessions may be subject to change depending on the schedule.)
・Additional Show Openings:
- Apr 3: 5:00pm
- Apr 26: 5:00pm
・Location: HongDae Theater, B2&B3, 357-4 SeoGyo Dong, MaPu Gu, Seoul City.
・Babies under one year of age are not allowed to enter the show.
・Children under the age of 3 may participate for free, but please provide proof of certification. Seats will not be provided.
・Please respect the seatings. Seating arrangements are made on the following day.
・Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the show.
－How to Redeem Your Voucher－
・Please print and show your voucher, along with a valid photo ID and exchange the entity ticket at the official ticket site.
|Cancel Date||Cancellation fee|
|4 days or more prior to travel date||0%|